Welcome to My World


I am profoundly excited about my new passion and adventure online. First I revived my social media life through actively participating on Twitter as my major platform and very soon LinkedIn. With the growing usage of the internet we are left with no options but to fall in. 

The Inside Box East Africa is a platform i will be using to put across my opinions on given topics and also to communicate closely with all other people around the world. When we look at the world around us, quite a lot of events unfold every single day and both your opinion & mine are subjectively important.

I am curiously looking forward to hearing all your thoughts in my comments box.

By Jackie Lumbasi 
lumbasinake@gmail.com



Comments

  1. Most welcome to the world of Blogging my sister. You have made the right choice ever ineed story telling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Wedding Winners 2014: OUR PROFOUND EXPERIENCE

The Big Wedding Winners 2013: MY BIG WEDDING EXPERIENCE